Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday

A pretty blue sky from yesterday.
Today it's cloudy with periods of rain.
   ✿     ✿     ✿     ✿
This is the Bible verse for the month of February that we are learning at church.  It is one that I already knew.

Revelation 3:20

Behold, I stand at the door and knock;
if any man hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to him,
and sup with him,
and he with me.

A blessed Sunday to you.
Jesus loves you.
happyone : )

9 comments:

  1. Hello, what a pretty blue sky! Lovely scene and photo. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sky scene.This is a verse that is good to put to memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene. Our pastor just began a series on Revelation this morning. I love that verse. Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely verse Karen. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that verse. Enjoy today and the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that verse! Your pictures are simply beautiful! Just caught up with all your posts. You live in such a pretty place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The SKY is gorgeous this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this photo. You've really captured the beauty of winter.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )