Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day Twenty-Five of Thanks

Giving Thanks Day Post Twenty-Five
Pizza

I guess those of you who know me aren't surprised to see
Pizza on my list. : )
I am thankful for all kinds of pizza.
Thin crust
Thick crust
Sicilian
and everything in between.
If I had to pick one food that was my favorite
it would be pizza.
I never came across a pizza I didn't like.
I prefer my pizza to be a 
plain cheese pizza. 
If I do have toppings I like
caramelized onions and red peppers.

What's your favorite?

Hope your day is a happy one.
Maybe one with pizza in it. : )
☀     ☀     ☀     ☀
Picture has nothing to do with pizza 
but I took it on my walk this morning
over by the library.

8 comments:

  1. I've been cooking all day and I was kinda hoping for pizza, but guess it'll be a bowl of cereal instead. A Happy Thanksgiving to you and Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess i could be thankful for cherry pie then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like pizza too! I like mushrooms on mine. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza is my fave too!
    Happy Thanksgiving Karen and Ken!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza would be on my list too, I love it! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karen a post after my own heart! I love pizza too. Preferably with lots of veggies on it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )