Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, November 08, 2015

Day Eight of Thanks

Giving Thanks Post Day Eight
My Mother's Prayers

I am thankful more than words can say to my Mom
for all the prayers she has said for me over the years.
There was a time for many years when I didn't go to church
or put God first in my life.
My Mom prayed for me every day that I would get
back to God and Church.
How thankful I am that she never gave up on me
and God answered her prayers.
God is number one in my life now
and I am going to a wonderful Bible believing church because, 
I believe, of my mothers prayers.
 Thank You Mommy for all your prayers. : )
I love you.

 Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go;
and when he is old,
he will not depart from it.

A blessed Sunday you my friends.
happyone : )

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom, and all moms who pray for their children, will be blessed by this special "Thank You". Thanks for putting it into words. MJ

Cat Lover said...

What a wonderful post! Your Mum is a great lady.

o2bhiking said...

That is a nice tribute to your mother.

The Furry Gnome said...

A very big day for giving thanks here, Remembrance Sunday.

Dianna said...

Karen, this post is so encouraging to me. The verse is very meaningful. (((hugs)))

Sola Scriptura said...

What a lovely post.

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, what a lovely tribute to your Mom. Wonderful post! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Inger said...

A post about a mother's love, it doesn't get better than this.

Anonymous said...

beautiful way to honor your mother!

Vee said...

Many of us, I daresay all of us, who live this Christian life can see, looking back, the prayers of loved ones for us. What a great blessing to pray. God honors those prayers.

Bethany Carson said...

It is wonderful to be blessed with a godly mother!