Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday

I waited patiently for the Lord: and He inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, and of the miry clay,
and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God:
many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Psalm 40: 1 - 3

Inside walk for me today too cold and windy outside.
The sun is out this afternoon but it is 6 below zero and very windy making it feels like 30 below. 
Nice to see a good crowd at church in spite of the weather.  : )

6 days left for voting on the heaven poll (at the bottom of the posts) if you haven't voted yet.  Thank you for all who have taken the time to vote.  Next Sunday will be a post about the poll.

A blessed Sunday to you all.
happyone : )
Weave in faith and God will find the thread.
~ Unknown

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

It is terribly cold and windy here. I am glad you did your walking inside.. Stay warm! Have a happy day and new week ahead!

Anonymous said...

That wind was brutal on Saturday when we had it. By the sounds of the forecast, you'll probably have to walk inside another day or two. :(

Stay warm and safe!

Lindy

John's Island said...

This country is so big. It is hard to believe what the Eastern US has endured this winter. And yet, out here in the Pacific Northwest it has been like the year without a winter. We had near 60 degrees yesterday and another similar day forecast today. Take care back there and stay warm. I enjoy following your daily reports. Especially looking forward to your comments on the poll next Sunday ... Yes, I did complete the poll. Thanks for sharing your blog and for all your comments on mine.

Dianna said...

I'm looking forward to the post on the poll!

Anonymous said...

Love hearing about your church. Hope I get to visit again some day. Mary Jo

o2bhiking said...

That was a cold day. We were a bit north of there, up in PA, and driving home. It was -8 and so windy you would think you were going to flash freeze every time we got out of the car. Good decision for you to stay in - frostbite levels of cold for any exposed skin.