Pond at the dairy farm
Zoomed in on the duck in the pond
☃ ☃ ☃ ☃When I walked this morning it was 22 degrees, cloudy with a few peaks of blue sky and very still, not even a breeze.
Before I headed around the FL I dropped off the water bill down the slot at the office and then dropped some mail down the mail slot at the post office.
I saw Maryanna walking her dog. She had the same day glo green sweatshirt on that I did. : ) I could see her coming from a long way away.
The Vaseline is working good protecting my face from the cold.
It seems to take forever to put on all my layers of clothing on these cold mornings but they sure do keep me warm.
I walked 6.3 miles.
☃ ☃ ☃ ☃
Came across this reading the Baptist Daily Bread
written by Dr Guy Goodell
Ten Commandments For The Christmas Season
- Thou shalt remember to keep Christ in Christmas.
- Thou shalt pause in they business to consider the magnitude of God's gift of Christ to mankind.
- Remembering that Mary and Joseph found no room in the inn, thou shalt give Christ the chief room in thine heart.
- Thou shalt participate in the Christmas activities sponsored by thy church.
- Thou shalt be generous in the giving to foreign missions at Christmas.
- Thou shalt take time to plan for the happiness of those outside thine own circle of family and friends.
- Thou shalt give of thin own self in all gifts, giving not for duty, for reciprocity, or personal satisfaction - but for the simple joy of giving.
- Thou shalt enjoy, in unhurried calm, the priceless heritage of Christmas music which exalts the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Thou shalt remember, with great patience and understanding all those who serve thee: the salesclerk, the postman, the delivery man and all others who bear the physical burden of the Christmas season.
- Thou shalt teach thine own children the true meaning of Christmas, the Prince of Peace, Who came to give mankind a way to righteousness and a true and lasting happiness.
☃ ☃ ☃ ☃Enjoy your Saturday.
happyone : )
Love came down at Christmas,
Love all lovely, Love Divine;
Love was born at Christmas;
Star and angels gave the sign.
~ Christina Rossetti