Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thank you and the snow is GONE.

I am thankful for all of you who read my blog.  : )
Thank you for taking time out of your day to come here.  
And a special Thank You to those who leave comments.

Though this is the last day of November and the thankful theme,
I will continue to be thankful every day for the many blessings God gives me.
I will make the most of each day and find joy.
✼     ✼     ✼     ✼
After all the snow we've had in the last few days,  I was so surprised to wake up this morning and find it all GONE.  It warmed up, got windy and it all melted away.  
Only a short walk of 3 miles this morning.  Once in a awhile I don't get a full walk in on Sunday's before I have to head back home to get ready for church.  
My house is the ranch on the left.  Hard to believe all the snow is gone.
✼     ✼     ✼     ✼
 
 Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift.
2 Corinthians 9:15

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Colossians 3:17

O give thanks unto the Lord,
call upon His name:
make known His deeds among the people.
Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him:
talk ye of all His wondrous works.
Psalm 105:1-2

Praise ye the Lord:
O give thanks unto the Lord,
for He is good:
for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 106:1

A blesses Sunday to you all.
God loves you.
happyone : )

10 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

I am thankful for you too :)

Nellie said...

That is something else! Difficult to imagine that all the snow is gone that quickly! Blessings to you for this day!

Inger said...

I saw your comment as Happyone on another blog and knew I had to visit your blog. I am so glad I did and I am now your latest follower. I love the snow photos even though too much of it can be a pain. Joy and Peace for this holiday season.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you and the positive influence you've had on my life. Mary Jo

John's Island said...

Hi Happyone, Your blog is so positive and encouraging. I am thankful that you spend the time you do on writing up and putting together your blog, and I'm thankful that I was lucky enough to have found it. Wow, you did get a lot of snow and, yes, wow again, it went away so fast. Enjoyed all the photos! Wishing you and your family a fine week ahead. John

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh wow! Our snow is here to stay till March or April. Have a great week.

Ida said...

Wow quite a change from the photo the day before.We sometimes get what are referred to as, Chinook winds that melt the snow quickly like that. I always love it when that happens.

George said...

It's probably safe to say that the snow will be back. It's unusually warm here in Tennessee as well. I guess that is to make up for the cold November we endured.

Jeanne said...

The snow came and went pretty quick. Nothing in the forecast for the next few days but cold.

Craver Vii said...

Excellent collection of verses. God is so good!!