Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Joshua

Have not I commanded thee?
Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither dismayed:
for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9

I wish you a happy and blessed Sunday.
God loves you.
happyone : )

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! Have a blessed Sunday! (I clicked over from Kim's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you too on this glorious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful blessing for the start of a new week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that scripture--and that pretty yellow flower!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )