Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Psalms

This months Bible verse at church we are memorizing 
is one I like a lot and I already know it.

Wait on the Lord:
Be of good courage,
and He shall strengthen thine heart:
Wait, I say, on the Lord.
Psalms 27:14

✝     ✝     ✝     ✝
Thanks for all the feedback on yesterday's post of naming our house.
Tomorrow I'm going to put a poll on my blog for an official vote. 

A busy day for us on Sundays with church.  After the service tonight we are having an 'ice cream social' and I'm sure looking forward to that.  : )

A blessed day to you all.
happyone : )

4 comments:

  1. The poll sounds like a great idea.. The ice cream social sounds like fun! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream yum. Poll is a great idea. Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scripture. I need to memorize it. Waiting on God is sometimes something I struggle with. Thank you for sharing. That is so neat that you are going to name your home. I really like Happy Acre, but I will stop in and participate in the poll tomorrow! It's been such a busy week here ~ I have missed checking in! Hope to see you more this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scripture.
    What a peaceful reminder.

    Looking forward to seeing your poll, and finding out the results.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )