Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'm so Happy

This little chorus speaks to my heart and it really is why I'm happyone. : )

I'm So Happy
~ Stanton W Gavitt

I'm so happy and here's the reason why,
Jesus took my burdens all away.
Now I'm singing as the days go by,
Jesus took my burdens all away:
Once my heart was heavy with a load of sin,
Jesus took the load and gave me peace within.
Now I'm singing as the days go by.
Jesus took my burdens all away.

Psalm 103:12
As far as the east is from the west,
so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.

A happy Sunday to you all my friends.
happyone : )

5 comments:

  1. Yes, this is the best reason of all to be happy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly great reason to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best reason I can think of to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sunday! Hope it is a great week. Sounds like it is off to a great start for you. Art

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on being happy. You live much longer! Attitude plays a huge importance in our life.

    http://aadhilkhan.blogspot.in/2014/04/attitude-is-everything.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )