Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Without and With

This mornings sermon was on these two verses.

Without Jesus
John writes in John 15:5 that Jesus says:
I am the vine,
ye are the branches:
He that abideth in me,
and I in him,
the same bringeth forth much fruit:
for without me (Jesus) 
ye can do nothing.
But with Jesus
Paul writes in Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ 
which strengtheneth me.

A blessed Sunday to you all.
happyone : )

5 comments:

  1. Good sermon material for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful photo!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic and lovely verses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. I love those verses. Thank you and have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is a perfect accompaniment to those verses :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )