Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Matthew 1:21

Matthew 1:21

And she shall bring forth a son,
and thou shalt call his name JESUS:
for he shall save his people from their sins.

A blessed Sunday to one and all.
happyone : )

4 comments:

  1. Amen! And I wish you and Ken a blessed Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nativity! Such a great reminder about the real blessings of Christmas! Merry, merry Christmas to you and Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very attractive Nativity! Did you guys make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the same verse my 4 and 5 year olds are memorizing.
    All of your decorations, including this Nativity scene are very tastefully done. Great job!
    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )