Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Joseph

I go to the Ladies Sunday School class before church.
We have been studying Joseph and 
 he has become one of my favorite men in the Bible. 
No matter what happened to him, 
he always trusted God 
that all would come out right in the end.  
And his trust paid off big time. : )

 Joseph said to his brothers in Genesis 50:20 & 21
And as for you, you meant evil against me,
but God meant it for good
in order to bring about this present result,
to preserve many people alive.
So therefore, do not be afraid:
I will provide for you and your little ones.
So he comforted them
and spoke kindly to them.

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes all things to work together
for good to those who love God,
to those who are called according to his purpose.

I wish you a blessed Sunday my friends.
happyone : )

3 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

A Beautiful verse!

Beth said...

A lovely verse!

Debbie Jones said...

I love Joseph too. I love how he RAN away from temptation with the Egyptian king's wife tried to seduce him! He is a great example of trusting God and being an upright example of a believer. Thanks for sharing these scriptures. Have a happy Sunday!