Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Sunday

My Sunday school class was cancelled this morning so I didn't have to shorten my walk and went my usual 6 miles.
I stayed on the sidewalks and walked to the end of Gray Rock and back again.  It was 59 degrees with a very light mist in the air.  The sidewalks and streets were wet but under the trees it stayed dried. 
I didn't see any deer running around the neighborhoods but I did see a couple of rabbits.
A few runners were out and a couple of dog walkers too.  It was nice to be out walking  to enjoy the early morning.

********************
In just a few minutes I'll be on my way to church.  It is only two blocks from home so I  walk there.  Since they put in the cross walk it makes it much easier to cross the street.
********************
Romans 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
 that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Have a blessed Sunday.
God loves you.  : )
Happyone

3 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

The other day, we walked in a mist. But by the time we got home, the cuff of my shirt sleeve was wet. ,-) It must have been sticking out of my jacket. And it actually got wet.

"The cottage garden;
most for use designed,
Yet not of beauty destitute."

~Charlotte Smith

Vee said...

I am sorry that it is still rainy down there because from what I've heard it's coming here. This is the second day of sun after a week of rain and now another week. Personally, I think that the grass is green enough.

Anonymous said...

How nice and green everything looks after a shower of rain.