Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Since it's Christmas just a short walk this morning.  I walked directly to the lake, around the lake without going on the upper trail and back home again.
I walked 4.8 miles.
I saw eight other people out too. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke 2:11
For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, 
who is Christ the Lord.

A Very Merry Christmas to you.
I wish you love, contentment, and the joy of knowing Jesus!
Happyone :-)

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and God Bless you and yours always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You...and your walks...are a great motivator for me! I enjoy checking every day to see what you've done, happily and without bowing out with poor excuses! Inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I already know that you and I have a Home Interiors Nativity set? That's just another thing that we have in common. I've always liked it and have always wanted a stable for it. Perhaps I can get John on the case for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vee, If John makes a stable, ask him to make two and I'll buy one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )