Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Change my Heart

I just got back from church and this is one of the hymns we sang today.  
I really like it and thought I'd share it with you.



Have a wonderful Sunday.
Happyone :-)

6 comments:

comedyrocks.com said...

Just a quick note from someone passing thru bloghood tonight - it was a pleasure to see a blog where someone (you) took some time and effort yet has not turned the site into a stream of endless banner ads. Keep blogging. I enjoyed your page.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hymn! I don't believe we've ever sang this one at my church. We are singing the Christmas carols now, which I love. Thanks for sharing....this blessed me.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to give my name on the above comment!

Paulette

Zenserly said...

i love the song so much! thank you for sharing....so glad to have dropped by your page today, the hymn makes me teary eyed...."change my heart oh God"...

Mary said...

Beautiful and well timed. I really needed to hear and feel this message this morning. You are always an inspiration for me. thank you.

Ruta M. said...

We used to sing that at our church too. We stopped going to our church for various reasons and haven't found another church yet. I do miss the opportunity to worship in song.