Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Giving Thanks Challenge Day 21

Giving Thanks Day Number 21
Last Sunday when I wrote about being thankful for my church I was going to include my pastor in that post, but I thought he deserved his own day.
I am very thankful for my pastor.
He is kind, considerate, thoughtful and caring.
Always ready to comfort, support, and share our joy.
A smile for everyone and he truly cares.
A man of God who lives what he preaches.
In just a little while when I go to church
I am going to thank him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't walk this morning, but I will later this afternoon.  I'll post again later today.
Happyone :-)

2 comments:

  1. This brings a smile to my face as my mother just had me read the thank yous that she had written to her pastors. Pastors are a special group. I'm so glad that you've found a wonderful fellowship and an excellent, caring pastor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to know such people exist. :-)

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )