Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Happy Sunday

Do you have everything to be happy, but still feel like something is missing?
Maybe you need Jesus in your life.

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door and knock.  
If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, 
I will come in to him and dine with him, 
and he with me.

Just got back from my walk a little bit ago.  The morning is absolutely gorgeous.  Nice and cool with plenty of sunshine.  They say rain might be coming this afternoon but right now it is just perfect! 
Just walked around the neighborhoods.  No special route again.  It was a lucky day for finding coins.  I found a quarter, a dime and two pennies.  All last month I only found 11 cents.  That is a record low!
Time to go and get ready for church.  
Have a Blessed Sunday my friends!  God loves you!!
Happyone :-)

No comments: