Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Monday, May 3, 2010

Track Lighting

Ken worked on getting the track lighting done over his train layout this weekend.He can add more lights if and when needed.
This is an old structure from his old railroad that he will work into the new layout.He makes the structures from scratch without a kit.

4 comments:

  1. These look just perfect. WOw, what a work... I can imagine the hard work and effort and patience put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I just hope you don't have plans to move...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and interesting hobby. Takes a lot of patience, I'm sure. He would definitely enjoy The Monon Connection (museum) and The Whistle Stop Restaurant in Monon, Indiana.
    http://www.mononconnection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he makes things really beautiful, I'm not patient enough for doing that.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )