Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Birthday

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Happy Birthday Jesus!
He did not use a silvery box
Or paper green and red;
God laid His Christmas gift to me
Within a manger bed. —Prentice

Have a wonderful day.

In case you're are wondering I DID take the day off from walking. :-)

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Karen and Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you took the day off from walking!
    Merry Christmas to the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas HappyOne! God bless us everyone! Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU TOOK THE DAY OFF FROM WALKING???? I think this means we'll be getting snow for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope the New Year brings you much happiness. Be well. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that picture, Karen...

    Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
    Betsy
    http://www.lightblog.com/member/slohiker/

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )