Ten Rules for Happy Living1. Give something away - no strings attached
2. Do a kindness - and forget it.
3. Spend time with the aged - experience is priceless.
4. Look intently into the face of a baby - and marvel.
5. Laugh often - it's life lubricant.
6. Give thanks - a thousand times a day is not enough.
7. Pray - or you will lose the way.
8. Work - with vim and vigor.
9. Plan as though you will live forever - you will.
10. Live as though you will die tomorrow - because you will die on some tomorrow.
Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God.
Whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he.
A cheerful look brings joy to the heart....
This is the day which the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
I wish you all a HAPPY SUNDAY!!