I am thankful
1. that Jesus died and rose for me.
2. for the love of my family.
3. for Kenny's love
4. and that I get to go through life with him.
5. that I can go for a morning walk.
6. that I have such great places to walk.
7. for the desire to walk each day.
8. for those beautiful sunrises I see each morning.
9. for a warm cozy house.
10. for my front porch.
11. for my yard.
12. for enough food to eat every day.
13. for all my friends.
14. for my blogger friends.
15. for my car.
16. for my good health.
17. for my happy attitude about life.
18. that I'm letting my gray hair grow out and I won't have to dye my hair anymore.
19. to see rainbows in the sky.
20. for pizza.
21. for chocolate chip ice cream.
22. for my computer.
23. that I weigh my ideal weight.
24. for all the good books there are out there to read.
25. and for the public library where you can just walk in and find any book you want.
26. for my camera.
27. for pancake breakfasts on the weekends.
28. for the sound of rain.
29. to be an American
30. and for all the people who have served in the armed forces that have made that possible.
31. for all the beautiful colors in nature.
32. for people who stop to let me cross the street when I'm in a crosswalk.
33. for people who know how to merge in traffic.
34. that I can go out to eat whenever I feel like it.
35. for my big comfortable feather bed.
36. for my clothesline in the back yard.
37. for crisp clean sheets.
38. for sunshine
39. and cool breezes.
40. for cold watermelon to eat sitting on the porch.
41. for my book shelves that Kenny built me.
42. to have enough money to pay all my bills
43. and to have enough left over to have some fun.
44. for my two big corner windows over my sink.
45. to have known all my grandparents.
46. for ice cold milk and chocolate chip cookies.
47. for all the smiles from people I don't know.
48. for comments.
49. for my optimistic nature.
50. For each and every day God gives me.
I hope you all have a happy Saturday and remember to be thankful for it. :-)