Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Sunday

Matthew 4:4 is the verse for the month of March that my church is learning and I've managed to learn it. : )

Matthew 4:4
But he answered and said,
It is written,
 Man shall not live by bread alone,
but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

In May there will be a Mother/Daughter banquet at church and I was asked to help out with the desserts.  There are four of us that will make enough for 125 people.  They knew what they were doing when they asked me.  I love to bake. : )

Hope your Sunday is a happy one.
A blessed day to you all.
happyone : )


2 comments:

Vee said...

Yes, they sure did. That should be fun. Hope that we'll hear more about that as we get closer. I always enjoy peeking in on the Mother~Daughter teas in Blogdom. (I have never attended one with my daughter. I have attended one with my mother and grandmother.) Great verse...

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love this month's scripture. It is one of my favorites. That is so nice of you to help out with the food for the mother-daughter banquet. Hope the coming week is a good one for you.