Cause me to hear Thy loving kindness in the morning;
for in Thee do I trust:
cause me to know the way wherein I should walk
for I lift up my soul unto Thee.
~ Psalm 143:8

Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Corinthians


A quick walk around the lake this morning for me before church.  A warm but foggy morning and it continues the same into the afternoon.
Staying home this afternoon and finishing the jigsaw puzzle and then reading.  A nice relaxing Sunday afternoon.



 Enjoy your Sunday.
Happyone : )
 II Corinthians 5:17
 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,
he is a new creation:
old things have passed away:
behold, all things have become new.

5 comments:

  1. Hi There, Sounds like you have an awesome Sunday planned. I hope to work on Family History --once I get through blogger.

    Beautiful verse today. Thanks!!!

    Happy Sunday to you.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to make Sunday a "day of rest." Enjoy today and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Sunday was nice.
    I wish you a happy new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very relaxing day.
    Hope the week ahead is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fog spread all over the place...it was foggy here, too. And it was a restful afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Please make me happy and leave a comment.
Thanks. : )