Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day.

Giving Thanks Day Number 11
Today I am thankful for all the Veterans who are serving and have served in the military.
I thank them all for the freedom we enjoy today.
Veterans in my family.
Grandfather
Father 
Uncles
StepDad
Father-in-law
Kenny
I'm proud of you all. :-)
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No morning walk today.  Leaving early this morning to go to Hagerstown Outlet mall to do our Christmas shopping.  I'll probably do quite a bit of walking there anyway.

Enjoy your Thursday.
Happyone :-)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Veterans' Day...

    Have a great time shopping.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thankfulness for and to our Veterans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very thankful for our veterans too! LOVELY pic of the flag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a wonderful Veterans' Day post. I wish I could thank all the members of your family for their service. You are justified in being proud of them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )