Getting tired of posting dreary day pictures
so here's one to make you smile that I took in the summer.
🌻 🌻 🌻
Another rainy morning, late getting up, and late starting on my walk.
It was 35 degrees with hardly any wind at all.
Walked around behind my house and around town here and there.
After 4 miles I was getting warm so walked back home and took off a layer
of clothes and then left again.
Lisa was out running in the rain and the man who walks his big white dog
was out walking too.
Walked around town, the ball park loop, and the cemeteries.
Hadn't looked at my pedometer for a while and when I thought it was
time to head home and looked, saw I had already walked 6 miles already.
So I walked a little farther today.
Walked 7.2 miles
Found a penny
🌻 🌻 🌻
I've been home today just enjoying the day.
A good day for puzzling, reading and not much of anything.
A happy day to you and a smile from me to you.
Reading the Readers Digest I came across this and
it made me smile so I though I'd share it with you.
Idioms for the indecisive
- Out of sight, out of mind ... but absence makes the heart grow stronger.
- The pen is mightier than the sword ... but actions speak louder than words.
- What you see is what you get ... but don't judge a book by its cover.
- Birds of a feather flock together ... but opposites attract.
- Many hands make light work ... but too many cooks spoil the broth.