4. Charity suffereth long, and is kind, charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.
5. Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6. Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth.
7. Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
13. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Definition of charity 2014The act of giving money, food, or other kinds of help to people who are poor, sick, etc.;
also: something such as money or food that is given to people who are in need
Websters 1828 definitionIn a general sense, love, benevolence, good will; that disposition of heart which inclines men to think favorable of their fellow men, and to do them good. In a theological sense, it includes love to God, and universal good will to men.
I wish you all a blessed Sunday.
God loves you.
happyone : )