Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2016

A couple of verses and a giant puffball mushroom

Psalm 90:2
Before the mountains were brought forth,
or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world,
even from everlasting to everlasting,
thou art God.

Isaiah 44:6 
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel,
and his redeemer the Lord of hosts,
I am the first,
and I am the last
and beside me there is no God.
⛪     ⛪     ⛪     ⛪

A blessed Sunday to you all.
Jesus loves you.
happyone 🎈

 During my walk this morning I came across the biggest 
mushroom I've seen and just had to post a picture of it.
I've put my foot in the picture for a reference.
 I've done some checking on line and believe it to be
a giant puffball mushroom. 
Though this is one is by no means the largest one.

10 comments:

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

mushroom??? It looks like a deflated soccer ball. amazing.

Cat Lover said...

Lovely verses Karen. That is a crazy mushroom!

Melanie said...

Amazing mushroom! I've seen some puffy ones like that in my yard but about an eighth of that size. Thank you for sharing those verses.

John's Island said...

That is an amazing mushroom! Thanks for the picture and the verses! Happy Sunday to you!

Lowcarb team member said...

Goodness - what an amazing mushroom.
Thank you too for sharing the verses.

All the best Jan

Kerin said...

Wowie! That mushroom is huge!
Thanks for sharing the picture with us.

Have a great new week.
~K.

The Furry Gnome said...

That's a big puffball all right!

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't know there were such big ones, and you say there are larger, wow! xx

Prunella Pepperpot said...

A brilliant puffball and it kinda looks as though it has a happy face, brilliant :)

oldrunningfox. said...

Nice meal you found. Wonderful sliced and fried with a rasher or two of bacon....