Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday

I got up a little earlier this morning so I'd be able to get a full walk in before church.  It was 31 degrees and I walked one of my connect the path routes.  I counted 15 deer!!
Colossians 3:15 & 17
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts,
to which also you were called in one body;
and be thankful.

And whatever you do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him.


Have a blessed Sunday and be thankful.
Happyone : )

5 comments:

  1. Those deer are some smart. Is deer season over? It was here yesterday. I'll be glad to walk again in the cemetery without wearing blaze orange. Peace...it is a gift meant only for the righteous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful sunrise (and a lot of deer!)

    Relative to your comment on steps, 16,000 a day is great to average. Mine are all over the place, not consistant at all, but average above my goal of 12,000.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sunrise! Hope you had a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )