Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Samuel

Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation:
and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Thou hast enlarged my steps under me:
so that my feet did not slip.
II Samuel 22: 36-37

A blessed Sunday to you all.
Enjoy your day.
God loves you. : )

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy Sunday too.
    A time to praise and thank the Lord for all of life's gifts....
    A rest day - well maybe just a little bit of crafting!
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a verse begging for amplification. I'm off! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scripture. Enjoy the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )