Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, June 3, 2012

He Is My Peace

The words of a chorus we sing at church.
Words written by Nan Allen
Music by Dennis Allen
He Is My Peace

He is wonderful.
He is marvelous.
He is Savior.
He is King.
He is Lord of everything.
But more than all these,
He is even more to me.
He is Jesus.
He is my peace.
Thro' the storms, He holds me.
Thro' the dark, He leads me .
Thro' the pain, He calms me
with His quiet, tender voice.
Thro' the storms He holds me, 
Thro' the dark He leads me.
Thro' the pain  He calms me 
with His quiet tender voice,
so I rejoice.

May you too know Jesus as your peace.
Have a blessed Sunday my friends.
Happyone : )
 

2 comments:

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )