Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

From my house to yours.
Happy 4th of July
Nothing special planned for today. We will just enjoy a nice day at home. Plan on going across the street to the Giant and getting some steamed shrimp and potato salad.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect 4th of July meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our flag is flying as well. Hope you are having a wonderful Fourth of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautifully "colonial"...just lovely! And your plans sound equally fine. It's good to be able to savor the simple things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice picture of your home. It looks so patriotic with the red door and flag flying. I really like the architecture around the door. Your day sounds much like ours. A simple, but relaxing day with a little laundry thrown in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it a nice day? I hope so! Your entry does look great.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )