Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Chalk drawings

These are the last two chalk drawings that Don Williams drew on Friday and Saturday.
The door from the other day is still my favorite but the eagle
comes in at a close second.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk and not faint.

A blessed Sunday to you all.
Jesus Loves You. 💗
happyone 😊

15 comments:

Sandi said...

Love these, happyone! They remind me of an old friend’s paintings.

Cat Lover said...

Lovely Karen!

Tom said...

...the eagle is my favorite.

Rose said...

They are wonderful!

Pom Pom said...

Very pretty! When I was a child a chalk artist came to our school at Christmas time and drew a Christmas scene in chalk. When she finished she adjusted lights and it was really gorgeous.

Lisa said...

Amazing! Happy Sunday!
Lisa

Vee said...

I would say the lighthouse except for the image of Christ on the cross. He's not on that cross anymore so I don't like seeing Him there in artwork. I know that there are other opinions about this. I am looking for the second image in the eagle picture...is it the simple blood stained cross in the lower right corner? Fascinating ministry this gentleman has. He is using his talent for the glory of God.

Vee said...

Nope, that's a signature...seems to be a figure of an old man...God? One of the patriarchs? Who?

The Furry Gnome said...

Remarkable drawings!

Adam said...

both are really good

eileeninmd said...

Hello, both are favorites. I love the lighthouse and the eagle. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!

Prunella Pepperpot said...

Gorgeous. I love the eagle!!!
Have a wonderful week :)

Christine said...

Beautiful drawings & I have a hard time picking a favourite!

happyone said...

Honestly I don't remember. They all sort of blend together to me after seeing them all week.

Lowcarb team member said...

These are wonderful drawings.
I do agree with you, my favourites are also the door and then the eagle.

All the best Jan