Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sunday

Happy Sunday

When we were at the Rolling Pin Bakery yesterday
I snapped a picture of this hanging on the wall.


Psalm 150:6
Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord.  Praise ye the LORD.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, 
I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalms 96:6
O come, let us worship and bow down;
let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalms 136:26
O give thanks unto the God of heaven;
for his mercy endureth for ever.

A blessed Sunday to you.
Jesus Loves You 💗
happyone 💗

6 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy Sunday to you Karen.

All the best Jan

Tom said...

...I hope that you had wonderful Sunday.

Sandi said...

Amen!

Aritha V. said...

I love the pic! So true, the message on it! Also thank you for the bible verses!

John M said...

Good name for a bakery.

Lisa said...

I love psalms.
Lisa