Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday


Jesus Paid it All
~ Elvina  M Hall 1865

I hear the Savior say,
Thy strength indeed is small,
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.

Lord, now indeed I find
Thy pow'r and Thine alone,
Can change the leper's spots
And melt the heart of stone.  

For nothing good have I
Where-by Thy grace to claim;
I'll wash my garments white
In the blood of Calv'ry's Lamb.

And when, before the throne,
I stand in Him complete,
Jesus died my soul to save,
My lips shall still repeat.

Refrain:
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.
🎶     🎶
Hebrews 10:12
But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever,
sat down on the right hand of God.

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
though they be like crimson, they shall be as wool.

A Blessed Sunday to you.
Jesus Love You. 
happyone  💗

9 comments:

Sue said...

I love this hymn! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your Sunday evening!
Blessings,
Sue

Tom said...

...I hope that you Sunday was a day of peace.

Michelle said...

Blessings to you, this Sunday. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

Rose said...

Beautiful!

Pom Pom said...

Thanks, Karen! I hope your Sunday was lovely.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful photo and a great song.

Christine said...

A wonderful hymn full of precious truth!

ellen b said...

Love singing this hymn.

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful.

All the best Jan