Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Monday, November 30, 2015

Day Thrity of Thanks

Giving Thanks Post Day Thirty
Readers and Comments

Near the beginning of the month
on the thankful for friends post I included bloggers,
But I want to end these thankful posts by thanking
you all who take time out of your day to read my blog.
Sometimes I just can't imagine why you would want too
and it humbles me that you do.
I thank you too for the many comments you leave.
They always bring a smile to my face and heart
 and sometimes a tear or two.
They are
Kind words
Encouraging words
Heartfelt words
Humorous words
Caring words
Thank You for all of them. : )

A special Thank you for the prayers you have said too.
Prayers in particular for my mother.
God has surely answered them.
My mom is doing quite good.
Her heart is still going good 8 months after her
temporary fix!!
She went to the doctor and he was amazed how good her heart was.

I am thankful to be part of the blogging world. : )
Thank You.
happyone : )
☁     ☁     ☁     ☁
This is the end of the Thankful posts but of course I will go on being thankful for each new day that I am given to live on this earth. Not only am I thankful for them but I will enjoy them too. : )

Nothing to do with this post but I took a couple of pictures the other day of Faith, one of Farmer Bill's horses.  
One day when she stopped eating to have her picture taken.
 The next day she was up to her knees in water and mud in the brook eating something that must have been good because she didn't even look up at me.
Tomorrow I'll be back to my regular blog posts about walking and every day life.
A happy day to you.
happyone : )

17 comments:

Henny Penny said...

You write beautifully. That is such a pretty horse!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I always enjoy visiting your blog. I am so happy for your Mom, glad she is doing well. I love the pretty horse images. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Pom Pom said...

Faith is very pretty!
I loved your thankful posts, Happy!

Cat Lover said...

Karen, thank you for doing your thankful posts. It made us remember to be thankful for things we take for granted.
Take care.

Deb J. in Utah said...

I am thankful for you too Karen. Your blog is one of the first ones I started reading a few years back and you have given great ideas, inspiration and friendship the entire time I have been reading. Thanks for all of these wonder posts about gratitude!

The Furry Gnome said...

Thanks so much for your month of thankfulness Karen! I've really enjoyed your posts, and the spirit behind them is inspiring. Your commitment to walking also inspires me! I'm going to make a personal commitment to do more of that.

Linda said...

Beautiful horse! Thanks for sharing.

Helen said...

I am thankful you are a part of the blogging world.

Melanie said...

I truly enjoyed reading your thankful posts! The horse is beautiful. Have a blessed day.

Adam said...

Makes you wonder if any animals are smart enough to realize what a camera does. Human babies/toddlers learn, but I never saw my dog act any different when she had her photos taken. But then again, she can't tell me anything.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi, Just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed ALL of your 'thankful' posts this month. I haven't commented much at all lately --but wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading every one of them.... I love the idea of us all being thankful for small things --like your clothes line, etc.... We do have so much to be thankful for.

We have been traveling lately --- Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina... Having fun and very thankful here.

Big Hugs to you and THANKS for YOU
Betsy

o2bhiking said...

Well done writing 30 straight giving thanks posts! That is great. I don't get to read you everyday but catch up when I can. And now I am caught up.

Ivy Green said...

We are inspired by the blessed simplicity of your life. That's why we read you!

Anonymous said...

Lovely horse. Blogging is a rewarding experience, glad to have found you. I've been meaning to ask--what do you wear on your feet when walking on rainy days?

Kerri Farley said...

So very glad that your Mom is doing well!!!

Vee said...

You, Karen, are one of the most positive women I know. I loved how you said that you'd be grateful for each day and that you'd ENJOY them, too. Amen!

John's Island said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, You are an awesome blogger. Honestly, I don't know how you have the energy to do a post every day. This post is so kind where you thank your followers. I think most of us are lucky to have found your blog. You are a good writer and your photography is excellent. Sometimes I put blogging (all of it) on the back burner but even then I usually am wondering what I'm missing on Life is Good. :-)