Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Corn field

The pastures are clothed with flocks;
the valleys also are covered over with corn;
they shout for joy, they also sing.
Psalm 65:13

A blessed Sunday to you.
Jesus loves you.
happyone : )

6 comments:

  1. Really wonderful view of the sky from the cornfield. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good. We all need to "shout for joy." I love the picture. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and psalm. Happy Sunday and enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. You have such a good eye for photography! Love viewing your pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )