Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

Mark 16: 6 - 7
And he saith unto them,
Be not affrighted:
Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified:
He is risen; He is not here:
Behold the place where they laid him.

But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth
before you into Galilee:
there shall ye see him,
as he said unto you.
✞     ✞     ✞     ✞

Nice to get out this morning and go for my morning walk once again. : )  Only got 5 miles in before I had to get back home for church but still it felt so good.

Happy Easter to you all.
happyone : )


7 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back home and out for your morning walks. I always enjoy my routine.. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter blessings are being sent your way. He is risen and alive forever more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a blessed Easter! Hallelujah! He has risen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I trust that you had a blessed Easter as you celebrated the resurrection of our precious Saviour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a nice Easter :)

    Have a great new week.

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesus Christ has risen today! Alleluia!
    Glad your Easter was a good one. I hope your mother is doing well under the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )