Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday

While reading my Bible this week 
this verse in particular spoke to me.
I find it so comforting to know that God 
will keep me safe in the shadow of his wings.
 I love the wording of this verse.

Be merciful unto me, O God,
be merciful unto me:
for my soul trusteth in thee;
yea, in the shadow of thy wings
will I make my refuge,
until these calamities be overpast.

Psalm 57:1

May you realize your blessing and be truly thankful.
A blessed Sunday to you.
God loves you.
happyone : )

5 comments:

  1. I love that verse, too, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the same to you from me! I love the verse you shared today! Beautiful! I'm off for a good crisp walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the verse! Happy Sunday and have a great new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Sunday blessing. Always appreciating your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great verse - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )