Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas

For unto us a child is born,
unto us a son is given:
and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called 
Wonderful, 
Counsellor, 
The mighty God, 
The everlasting Father,
The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

And the angel said unto them,
Fear not:
for, behold I bring you good tidings of great joy,
which shall be to all people.
Luke 2:10

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
II Corinthians 9:15


MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all.

happyone : )

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you an Ken! Hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing, peace-fill Christmas day. I love your nativity. Best wises and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post. Love, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )