Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mark

Walking down the road
♡     ♡     ♡     ♡
The verse for this month that we are all memorizing at church is 
Mark 16:15
And he said unto them,
Go ye into all the world,
and preach the gospel to every creature.

That's an easy one. : )  This verse was picked for this month because
it is missions month at my church.

Have a blessed day.
Jesus love you. : )
happyone : )

9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely peaceful scene. A wonderful verse from the Bible too. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is missions month at our house too - with Josh's mission call to Mexico! I do love this verse of scripture. We all need to share the good news of Christ with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about your walks and your day. Great photos too.

    Meta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good verse for all of us to remember. I like the picture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Picture and verse.
    You are an inspiration, and I thank you :)

    Smiles :)
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful picture - I can just imagine it on a calendar! That verse is one we should be reminded of more often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're spreading the Word!


    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )