Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Memory Verse

I've mentioned before that every month at church 
we all learn a memory verse 
and say it together at the morning and evening services.
This month the verse is 

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:
though your sins be as scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they be red like crimson,
they shall be as wool.

A blessed day you you
and enjoy this beautiful day.
happyone : )

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful message in the verse! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )