Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Almighty Father

A song we sang at church this morning.

Almighty Father
words by J Paul Williams
music by Benjamin Harlan

Almighty Father, You alone are holy.
You are my refuge, I will trust in You.
You are a tower, A mighty fortress.
You are my strength and shield, You are God.

Almighty Father, You alone are holy.
You guide my footsteps that I may not fall.
In joy or sorrow, I will exalt You.
You are my righteousness, You are God.

Almighty Father, You alone are holy.
You are Creator, You are all in all!
Yours is the power, Yours is the glory.
Yours is the majesty, You are God.

May your Sunday be a day of happiness.
Happyone : )

3 comments:

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )