Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, November 18, 2012

In God we trust

It was only 27 degrees this morning as I had my morning walk around the lake.  Only 5.5 miles because I had to get home in time for church.  
 
 Thus saith the Lord unto you,
Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude;
for the battle is not yours, but God's.
II Chronicles 20:15

The Lord is good,
a strong hold in the day of trouble;
and He knoweth them 
that trust in Him.
Nahum 1:7

A blessed Sunday to you.
Enjoy your day!
Happyone

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling God's love and blessing today. Thanks for sharing some of His love and joy through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )