Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Home again

Went for another walk this morning into town and it was really hot.  So I could only imagine how hot it was back home.  I saw those same two women from yesterday. : )

When I got back we just did a little clean up around our place and then packed things up and left to come home.

It is nice to be home but I look forward to going back up to our land again soon. 
As soon as I walked into the house the first thing I thought was how big everything seemed.  So much room everywhere!! : )

I think we have the best of both worlds having the two places!! 

Well back to the home routine.
I will try to visit you all soon to see what you've all been up to.

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday.
Happyone

1 comment:

  1. There really is no place quite like home.

    Have a relaxing rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )