Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another day

In God's Grace
each dawn is a gift and every day a miracle......

Ecclesiastes 3:1

To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose
under heaven.

Have a blessed Sunday 
and don't forget to thank God for the gift of another day.
Happyone  : )


3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Bible verses. I love the song Turn, Turn, Turn too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the words and song which is entirely adapted from the Book of Ecclesiastes (with the exception of the last line).

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )