Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Giving Thanks

Giving Thanks Challenge Day Number 20
I am so very Thankful for my Health.
I'm thankful so far that despite my age i really do feel young
and my body is still in good working order. : )
******************************************

Lamentations 3:22-24
Through the Lord's mercies 
we are not consumed,
Because His compassions 
fail not.

They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.

The Lord is my portion,
says my soul.
Therefore I hope in Him.

Have a blessed Sunday.
Happyone : )


5 comments:

  1. Good post. I too am thankful for my health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel more achy than I used too but still have good health...so I too am thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only are you healthy and smart, you look like a youngster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, such a blessing. Thankfulness and happiness go together, so I'm not surprised you are a grateful person!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )