Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Change my Heart

I just got back from church and this is one of the hymns we sang today.  
I really like it and thought I'd share it with you.



Have a wonderful Sunday.
Happyone :-)

6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note from someone passing thru bloghood tonight - it was a pleasure to see a blog where someone (you) took some time and effort yet has not turned the site into a stream of endless banner ads. Keep blogging. I enjoyed your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hymn! I don't believe we've ever sang this one at my church. We are singing the Christmas carols now, which I love. Thanks for sharing....this blessed me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I forgot to give my name on the above comment!

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the song so much! thank you for sharing....so glad to have dropped by your page today, the hymn makes me teary eyed...."change my heart oh God"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and well timed. I really needed to hear and feel this message this morning. You are always an inspiration for me. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We used to sing that at our church too. We stopped going to our church for various reasons and haven't found another church yet. I do miss the opportunity to worship in song.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )