Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Be of good cheer

When bad things happen to us, when we feel rejected or hurt and things seem to go against us let us remember the words of Jesus.

These things I have spoken unto you, 
that in me ye might have peace.
In the world ye shall have tribulation: 
but be of good cheer:
I have overcome the world.
~ John 16:33

Have a blessed Sunday and be of good cheer.  
Do a kindness for someone and be a blessing.
Happyone. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday to you Karen... Thankyou for sharing those lovely words.. i will remember them the next time i am hurt or feel rejected

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )