Walking is the perfect way of moving if you want to see into the life of things. It is the one way of freedom. If you go to a place on anything but your own feet you are taken there too fast, and miss a thousand delicate joys that were waiting for you by the wayside. Elizabeth von Arnim

Translate

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Sunday Morning

In the most ordinary places, GOD takes us by surprise with His extraordinary grace.

II Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me,
"My grace is sufficient for you, 
for My strength is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, 
that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Walked around the lake on this beautiful sunny morning.  Now I'm off to get ready for church. 
Enjoy your Sunday.  
Happyone :-)
God loves you!!

2 comments:

Vee said...

Right back at'cha! I know that your Sunday will be great...

Helen said...

Hope you enjoyed your Sunday :)