Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself;
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
~Groucho Marx

Translate

Follow by Email

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Glimpses of Glory

By Edna Kruse
Pink ribbons stream across the sky
And flocks of birds go sailing by.
As morning breaks, my prayer I raise,
Creator God, to give you praise.

The noonday sun is warm and clear.
Sustainer God, I feel you near
And give you thanks for each bright ray
Which lights my path from day to day.

When daylight fades, I greet the night,
Thankful for stars and pale moonlight.
O Keeper God, I feel secure
Because I know your love is sure.

And when the day seems dark and drear,
I still remember you are near.
O Faithful God, awaken me
To sing and praise and worship Thee.

Give a prayer of thanks to God and have a wonderful Sunday.
Happyone :-)

4 comments:

  1. I like this one very much. Thank you for posting it. And have a great Sunday down there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post for Sunday -- or any day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my friend.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'm hoping you will leave a comment.
Thanks. : )